QRV 14.196.5 V4

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 23, 2013
      CQ de va7dgo

    • RICK WESTERFIELD
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 23, 2013

        Why so high? That would be very unusual.

        Rick KH2DF

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 23, 2013

          I will be CQ’ing on 14.073 mhz dial in just a minute – now 2253Z

          Rick KH2DF/W5

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 23, 2013
            Unless you have better freq?

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 23, 2013
              Ok will QSY to 14.073.

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 23, 2013
                All I see is PSK on the band. Very busy.

                Your signal not coming across.

                Don va7dgp

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 23, 2013

                  I looked for you up at 14.1965.  Now I’m back on 14.073 and CQ’ing.

                  Rick KH2DF

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 23, 2013
                    I I can see bits and piece of a signal coming across. It's certainly red but not decoding except gibberish

                    Don
                    Va7dgp