Re: [V4Protocol] Simultaneously test operation V4Chat/WINMOR P2P

    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 23, 2013
      I gave a few cq but nothing showed up. Now on 10.131. Will drop down later today

      Don va7dgp

      On Saturday, March 23, 2013, wrote:

      Testing simultaneously operation of V4Chat (DK3CW-5) and WINMOR P2P (DK3CW) with Airmail/BPQ on 7040 kHz USB dial (7041.5 center). Feel free to connect.

      vy 73 de Jakob DK3CW

      EmComm liaison officer Frankfurt / Main
      ARDF-unit Hessen
      qsl.net/dk3cw

      When All Else Fails, Ham Radio Works

      ---
      Alle Postfächer an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! Rundum glücklich mit freenetMail