Re: [V4Protocol] calling CQ on USB 10145.5

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
      I was calling a few times. I'm down on 80 m. Check into a digital net.

      Later

      Don va7dgp

      On Wednesday, March 20, 2013, la7um wrote:

      0010UTC I can HEAR very very weak signals on qrq, sounds like V4, not decodable. Sorry. Finn/LA7UM

      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "la7um" <la7um@...> wrote:

      > Don. Yes. Me and Yussuf OH7TE doing very good links. Local daytime. Not now.
      > I still sit on this subjects freq, due to some local tests. May not be in the shack all the time. But please check qrq, just for checking link or not link. US and Canada has possibilites according to HAMCap 1.8 for the hours to come after 2300 UTC.
      >
      > Locals get impressed with the mode. Something real unheard new for them.
      >
      > 73 de la7um Finn
      >

      > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, Don Poaps <va7dgp@> wrote:
      > >
      > > I think that freq came from la7um and on7te testing v4 from their neck if
      > > the woods. I've been calling cq when I've been home but no luck with Finn
      > > or Yussef
      > >
      > > Don va7dgp
      > >
      > > On Wednesday, March 20, 2013, Ian Wade G3NRW wrote:
      > >
      > > > **

    • Alex Shafarenko
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 21, 2013
        Ian, many thanks. I just used the QRG someone posted before me. Will stick to the bandplan.

        73, Alex M0SFR

        From: Alex Shafarenko <m0sfr@...>
        Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 Time: 19:31:18

        >de M0SFR

        Hi Alex

        The usual dial frequencies on 30m are 10.131 and 10.136. See the 30m
        Band Utilization Chart here:

        I am calling CQ now on 10.131

        Ian, G3NRW

        The 30m Band Utilization Chart:

        The UK 60m Band Utilization Chart:
        http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/UK_60m_band_utilization.htm

        The 160m Band Utilization Chart:
        http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/160m_band_utilization.htm

      • Ian Wade G3NRW
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 21, 2013
          From: Alex Shafarenko <m0sfr@...>
          Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 Time: 13:05:14

          >Ian, many thanks. I just used the QRG someone posted before me. Will
          >stick to the bandplan.
          >
          >73, Alex M0SFR

          Hi Alex

          Just for the record, the 30m Band Utilization Chart is *not* a bandplan.
          It is simply a record of where people mostly operate.

          Ian, G3NRW