Re: calling CQ on USB 10145.5

    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 20 4:41 PM
      Jussuf. Just tried you 2340UTC, no answer, but not expected either according to HAMCap 1.8. I still sit on this frq. for some local norw tests.
      Finn/LA7UM

      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 20 4:50 PM
        Ian. Thanks for your info. My sitting there is intentionally for some local norwegian tests a couple of days before a drill. Not splitting the "water holes".

        Thought that someone might use the opportunity.

        Later I probably will try your mentioned frequencies. And spread your info to other participants.

        We also in between short tests jumped to 40m and 60m and 80m (80 did not work due to local noise, but 40 and 60 very nice.

        73 Finn/LA7UM

        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 20 5:00 PM
          Don. Yes. Me and Yussuf OH7TE doing very good links. Local daytime. Not now.
          I still sit on this subjects freq, due to some local tests. May not be in the shack all the time. But please check qrq, just for checking link or not link. US and Canada has possibilites according to HAMCap 1.8 for the hours to come after 2300 UTC.

          Locals get impressed with the mode. Something real unheard new for them.

          73 de la7um Finn

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 20 5:17 PM
            0010UTC I can HEAR very very weak signals on qrq, sounds like V4, not decodable. Sorry. Finn/LA7UM

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 20 8:24 PM
              I was calling a few times. I'm down on 80 m. Check into a digital net.

              Later

              Don va7dgp

              On Wednesday, March 20, 2013, la7um wrote:

              0010UTC I can HEAR very very weak signals on qrq, sounds like V4, not decodable. Sorry. Finn/LA7UM

              --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "la7um" <la7um@...> wrote:

              > Don. Yes. Me and Yussuf OH7TE doing very good links. Local daytime. Not now.
              > I still sit on this subjects freq, due to some local tests. May not be in the shack all the time. But please check qrq, just for checking link or not link. US and Canada has possibilites according to HAMCap 1.8 for the hours to come after 2300 UTC.
              >
              > Locals get impressed with the mode. Something real unheard new for them.
              >
              > 73 de la7um Finn
              >

              > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, Don Poaps <va7dgp@> wrote:
              > >
              > > I think that freq came from la7um and on7te testing v4 from their neck if
              > > the woods. I've been calling cq when I've been home but no luck with Finn
              > > or Yussef
              > >
              > > Don va7dgp
              > >
              > > On Wednesday, March 20, 2013, Ian Wade G3NRW wrote:
              > >
              > > > **

            • Alex Shafarenko
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 21 6:05 AM
                Ian, many thanks. I just used the QRG someone posted before me. Will stick to the bandplan.

                73, Alex M0SFR

                From: Alex Shafarenko <m0sfr@...>
                Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 Time: 19:31:18

                >de M0SFR

                Hi Alex

                The usual dial frequencies on 30m are 10.131 and 10.136. See the 30m
                Band Utilization Chart here:

                I am calling CQ now on 10.131

                Ian, G3NRW

                The 30m Band Utilization Chart:

                The UK 60m Band Utilization Chart:
                http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/UK_60m_band_utilization.htm

                The 160m Band Utilization Chart:
                http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/160m_band_utilization.htm

              • Ian Wade G3NRW
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 21 6:56 AM
                  From: Alex Shafarenko <m0sfr@...>
                  Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 Time: 13:05:14

                  >Ian, many thanks. I just used the QRG someone posted before me. Will
                  >stick to the bandplan.
                  >
                  >73, Alex M0SFR

                  Hi Alex

                  Just for the record, the 30m Band Utilization Chart is *not* a bandplan.
                  It is simply a record of where people mostly operate.

                  Ian, G3NRW