Re: [V4Protocol] calling CQ on USB 10145.5

  • Yussuf
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 20 2:15 PM
      Tomorrow I will be on 10 m band agian.
      Lets see QRG later.

      --
      73 OH7TE Yussuf
      *** JAWA dvoudobý - Česká mechanická muzika! ***

    • Ian Wade G3NRW
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 20 2:25 PM
        From: Yussuf <yufenau@...>
        Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 Time: 23:15:48

        >Tomorrow I will be on 10 m band agian.
        >Lets see QRG later.

        That's great. Could you post a message with the frequency details on
        K3UK's digital reflector:

        http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/index.php?board=digitalradio

        That is where many people look for digital signals.

        Ian, G3NRW
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 20 4:32 PM
          Akex. I was away, still sitting there. Copied ur signals beautifully from a qso with another guy, Robert...after a CQ around 1930 UTC. Calling a SM5 station. We could have done a good one.

          I also just before could see a M0 nice signals station calling CQ and Calling VA7DGP Don.

          73 Finn/LA7UM

          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 20 4:36 PM
            Don. Did not hear you. Still sitting on frq, so please try, just to check link propagation. My test is some local norwegian propagation test.

            73 Finn/LA7UM

            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 20 4:41 PM
              Jussuf. Just tried you 2340UTC, no answer, but not expected either according to HAMCap 1.8. I still sit on this frq. for some local norw tests.
              Finn/LA7UM

              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 20 4:50 PM
                Ian. Thanks for your info. My sitting there is intentionally for some local norwegian tests a couple of days before a drill. Not splitting the "water holes".

                Thought that someone might use the opportunity.

                Later I probably will try your mentioned frequencies. And spread your info to other participants.

                We also in between short tests jumped to 40m and 60m and 80m (80 did not work due to local noise, but 40 and 60 very nice.

                73 Finn/LA7UM

                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 20 5:00 PM
                  Don. Yes. Me and Yussuf OH7TE doing very good links. Local daytime. Not now.
                  I still sit on this subjects freq, due to some local tests. May not be in the shack all the time. But please check qrq, just for checking link or not link. US and Canada has possibilites according to HAMCap 1.8 for the hours to come after 2300 UTC.

                  Locals get impressed with the mode. Something real unheard new for them.

                  73 de la7um Finn

                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 20 5:17 PM
                    0010UTC I can HEAR very very weak signals on qrq, sounds like V4, not decodable. Sorry. Finn/LA7UM

                    Message 9 of 15 , Mar 20 8:24 PM
                      I was calling a few times. I'm down on 80 m. Check into a digital net.

                      Later

                      Don va7dgp

                      On Wednesday, March 20, 2013, la7um wrote:

                      0010UTC I can HEAR very very weak signals on qrq, sounds like V4, not decodable. Sorry. Finn/LA7UM

                      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "la7um" <la7um@...> wrote:

                      > Don. Yes. Me and Yussuf OH7TE doing very good links. Local daytime. Not now.
                      > I still sit on this subjects freq, due to some local tests. May not be in the shack all the time. But please check qrq, just for checking link or not link. US and Canada has possibilites according to HAMCap 1.8 for the hours to come after 2300 UTC.
                      >
                      > Locals get impressed with the mode. Something real unheard new for them.
                      >
                      > 73 de la7um Finn
                      >

                      > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, Don Poaps <va7dgp@> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > I think that freq came from la7um and on7te testing v4 from their neck if
                      > > the woods. I've been calling cq when I've been home but no luck with Finn
                      > > or Yussef
                      > >
                      > > Don va7dgp
                      > >
                      > > On Wednesday, March 20, 2013, Ian Wade G3NRW wrote:
                      > >
                      > > > **

                    • Alex Shafarenko
                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 21 6:05 AM
                        Ian, many thanks. I just used the QRG someone posted before me. Will stick to the bandplan.

                        73, Alex M0SFR

                        From: Alex Shafarenko <m0sfr@...>
                        Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 Time: 19:31:18

                        Message 11 of 15 , Mar 21 6:56 AM
                          From: Alex Shafarenko <m0sfr@...>
                          Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 Time: 13:05:14

                          >Ian, many thanks. I just used the QRG someone posted before me. Will
                          >stick to the bandplan.
                          >
                          >73, Alex M0SFR

                          Hi Alex

                          Just for the record, the 30m Band Utilization Chart is *not* a bandplan.
                          It is simply a record of where people mostly operate.

                          Ian, G3NRW