calling CQ on USB 10145.5

  • Alex Shafarenko
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
      de M0SFR
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
        I was on earlier today. When I get home I'll give a holler

        On Wednesday, March 20, 2013, Alex Shafarenko wrote:

        de M0SFR

      • Ian Wade G3NRW
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
          From: Alex Shafarenko <m0sfr@...>
          Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 Time: 19:31:18

          >de M0SFR

          Hi Alex

          The usual dial frequencies on 30m are 10.131 and 10.136. See the 30m
          Band Utilization Chart here:

          I am calling CQ now on 10.131

          Ian, G3NRW

          The 30m Band Utilization Chart:

          The UK 60m Band Utilization Chart:
          http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/UK_60m_band_utilization.htm

          The 160m Band Utilization Chart:
          http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/160m_band_utilization.htm
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
            I think that freq came from la7um and on7te testing v4 from their neck if the woods. I've been calling cq when I've been home but no luck with Finn or Yussef

            Don va7dgp

            From: Alex Shafarenko <m0sfr@...>
            Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 Time: 19:31:18

            >de M0SFR

            Hi Alex

            The usual dial frequencies on 30m are 10.131 and 10.136. See the 30m
            Band Utilization Chart here:

            I am calling CQ now on 10.131

            Ian, G3NRW

            The 30m Band Utilization Chart:

            The UK 60m Band Utilization Chart:
            http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/UK_60m_band_utilization.htm

            The 160m Band Utilization Chart:
            http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/160m_band_utilization.htm

          • Yussuf
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
              Tomorrow I will be on 10 m band agian.
              Lets see QRG later.

              --
              73 OH7TE Yussuf
              *** JAWA dvoudobý - Česká mechanická muzika! ***

            • Ian Wade G3NRW
              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                From: Yussuf <yufenau@...>
                Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 Time: 23:15:48

                >Tomorrow I will be on 10 m band agian.
                >Lets see QRG later.

                That's great. Could you post a message with the frequency details on
                K3UK's digital reflector:

                http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/index.php?board=digitalradio

                That is where many people look for digital signals.

                Ian, G3NRW
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                  Akex. I was away, still sitting there. Copied ur signals beautifully from a qso with another guy, Robert...after a CQ around 1930 UTC. Calling a SM5 station. We could have done a good one.

                  I also just before could see a M0 nice signals station calling CQ and Calling VA7DGP Don.

                  73 Finn/LA7UM

                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                    Don. Did not hear you. Still sitting on frq, so please try, just to check link propagation. My test is some local norwegian propagation test.

                    73 Finn/LA7UM

                    Message 9 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                      Jussuf. Just tried you 2340UTC, no answer, but not expected either according to HAMCap 1.8. I still sit on this frq. for some local norw tests.
                      Finn/LA7UM

                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                        Ian. Thanks for your info. My sitting there is intentionally for some local norwegian tests a couple of days before a drill. Not splitting the "water holes".

                        Thought that someone might use the opportunity.

                        Later I probably will try your mentioned frequencies. And spread your info to other participants.

                        We also in between short tests jumped to 40m and 60m and 80m (80 did not work due to local noise, but 40 and 60 very nice.

                        73 Finn/LA7UM

                        Message 11 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                          Don. Yes. Me and Yussuf OH7TE doing very good links. Local daytime. Not now.
                          I still sit on this subjects freq, due to some local tests. May not be in the shack all the time. But please check qrq, just for checking link or not link. US and Canada has possibilites according to HAMCap 1.8 for the hours to come after 2300 UTC.

                          Locals get impressed with the mode. Something real unheard new for them.

                          73 de la7um Finn

                          Message 12 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                            0010UTC I can HEAR very very weak signals on qrq, sounds like V4, not decodable. Sorry. Finn/LA7UM

                            Message 13 of 15 , Mar 20, 2013
                              I was calling a few times. I'm down on 80 m. Check into a digital net.

                              Later

                              Don va7dgp

                              Message 14 of 15 , Mar 21, 2013
                                Ian, many thanks. I just used the QRG someone posted before me. Will stick to the bandplan.

                                73, Alex M0SFR

                                From: Alex Shafarenko <m0sfr@...>
                                Date: Wed, 20 Mar 2013 Time: 19:31:18

                                Message 15 of 15 , Mar 21, 2013
                                  From: Alex Shafarenko <m0sfr@...>
                                  Date: Thu, 21 Mar 2013 Time: 13:05:14

                                  >Ian, many thanks. I just used the QRG someone posted before me. Will
                                  >stick to the bandplan.
                                  >
                                  >73, Alex M0SFR

                                  Hi Alex

                                  Just for the record, the 30m Band Utilization Chart is *not* a bandplan.
                                  It is simply a record of where people mostly operate.

                                  Ian, G3NRW