I sit on 10145,5 (was Re: QRV V4 14073)

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
      Yussuf. Today and maybe some days for other tests I'll sit on 10145,5 Dial in ARQ. You may test a line ARQ. Some in and out of the shack while working. HAMCap shows 30m good daytime (generally now).

      73. Finn/LA7UM

      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Juhani" <yufenau@...> wrote:

      > 73 "Yussuf" OH7TE

    • Yussuf
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
        2013/3/18 la7um <la7um@...>

        Yussuf. Today and maybe some days for other tests I'll sit on 10145,5 Dial in ARQ. You may test a line ARQ. Some in and out of the shack while working. HAMCap shows 30m good daytime (generally now).

        73. Finn/LA7UM

        --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Juhani" <yufenau@...> wrote:

        > 73 "Yussuf" OH7TE

        Okay Fin,

        I have OFCD 80-10m but seems 10 Mhz area is oka vith ATU.
        SO I'm now QRV v4 1045.5 MHz USB and calling you or CQ / intermittent action.

        CU SN!

        --
        73 OH7TE Yussuf
        *** JAWA dvoudobý - Česká mechanická muzika! ***

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
          Yussuf, so far no hear, but from Oslo to Finland is a "starting time now 1000UTC. Next hour and onwards HAMCap shows normally stronger signals.

          20m on 1200UTC Seems best, but I am on 10145,5 dial.

          Usually the 40m RMSs near Helsinki are good here, so 40m (or in between) probably is theoretichal usable frequencies. Not so good just now, so conds not good I think.

          Tuned G5RV here.

          Finn

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
            Wow, Yussuf. What super 30m 5.9 links we had, and still have even if 40m RMS Winmor close by was marginal (4.0). My turn having a walk, hi.
            73 Finn/LA7UM

            --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "la7um" <la7um@...> wrote:

            > Yussuf, so far no hear, but from Oslo to Finland is a "starting time now 1000UTC. Next hour and onwards HAMCap shows normally stronger signals.
            >
            > 20m on 1200UTC Seems best, but I am on 10145,5 dial.
            >
            > Usually the 40m RMSs near Helsinki are good here, so 40m (or in between) probably is theoretichal usable frequencies. Not so good just now, so conds not good I think.
            >
            > Tuned G5RV here.
            >
            > Finn
            >
            > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, Yussuf <yufenau@> wrote:
            > >
            > > 2013/3/18 la7um <la7um@>
            > >
            > > > **
            > > >

            > > > Yussuf. Today and maybe some days for other tests I'll sit on 10145,5 Dial
            > > > in ARQ. You may test a line ARQ. Some in and out of the shack while
            > > > working. HAMCap shows 30m good daytime (generally now).
            > > >
            > > > 73. Finn/LA7UM

            > > Okay Fin,
            > >
            > > I have OFCD 80-10m but seems 10 Mhz area is oka vith ATU.
            > > SO I'm now QRV v4 1045.5 MHz USB and calling you or CQ / intermittent
            > > action.
            > >

            > > CU SN!
            > >
            > > --
            > > 73 OH7TE Yussuf
            > > *** JAWA dvoudobý - Èeská mechanická muzika! ***

          • truckerdon1949
            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 19, 2013
              For your info, I gave a holler on 10.145.5 a few times yesterday. I will also try a few times during the day. This will be done between the Honey Do List.

              73

              Don
              VA7DGP

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 19, 2013
                Don. No hear so far. I still sit a few couple of days for some norwegian tests. Germany and Finland heard exellent. Also short local tests 40m and 60m.
                80m too noisy background.

                In easter a totally other drill.

                Don't expect too much. G5RV and ca 40W

                73 Finn/LA7UM

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 19, 2013
                  You never know. I too have a 130 Center fed horizontal antenna.  Calling cq on 30 m