QRV V4 14073

  • Juhani
    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 15, 2013
      73 "Yussuf" OH7TE
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
        Yussuf. Today and maybe some days for other tests I'll sit on 10145,5 Dial in ARQ. You may test a line ARQ. Some in and out of the shack while working. HAMCap shows 30m good daytime (generally now).

        73. Finn/LA7UM

        --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Juhani" <yufenau@...> wrote:

        > 73 "Yussuf" OH7TE

      • Yussuf
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
          2013/3/18 la7um <la7um@...>

          Yussuf. Today and maybe some days for other tests I'll sit on 10145,5 Dial in ARQ. You may test a line ARQ. Some in and out of the shack while working. HAMCap shows 30m good daytime (generally now).

          73. Finn/LA7UM

          --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Juhani" <yufenau@...> wrote:

          > 73 "Yussuf" OH7TE

          Okay Fin,

          I have OFCD 80-10m but seems 10 Mhz area is oka vith ATU.
          SO I'm now QRV v4 1045.5 MHz USB and calling you or CQ / intermittent action.

          CU SN!

          --
          73 OH7TE Yussuf
          *** JAWA dvoudobý - Česká mechanická muzika! ***

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
            Yussuf, so far no hear, but from Oslo to Finland is a "starting time now 1000UTC. Next hour and onwards HAMCap shows normally stronger signals.

            20m on 1200UTC Seems best, but I am on 10145,5 dial.

            Usually the 40m RMSs near Helsinki are good here, so 40m (or in between) probably is theoretichal usable frequencies. Not so good just now, so conds not good I think.

            Tuned G5RV here.

            Finn

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
              Wow, Yussuf. What super 30m 5.9 links we had, and still have even if 40m RMS Winmor close by was marginal (4.0). My turn having a walk, hi.
              73 Finn/LA7UM

              --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "la7um" <la7um@...> wrote:

              > Yussuf, so far no hear, but from Oslo to Finland is a "starting time now 1000UTC. Next hour and onwards HAMCap shows normally stronger signals.
              >
              > 20m on 1200UTC Seems best, but I am on 10145,5 dial.
              >
              > Usually the 40m RMSs near Helsinki are good here, so 40m (or in between) probably is theoretichal usable frequencies. Not so good just now, so conds not good I think.
              >
              > Tuned G5RV here.
              >
              > Finn
              >
              > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, Yussuf <yufenau@> wrote:
              > >
              > > 2013/3/18 la7um <la7um@>
              > >
              > > > **
              > > >

              > > > Yussuf. Today and maybe some days for other tests I'll sit on 10145,5 Dial
              > > > in ARQ. You may test a line ARQ. Some in and out of the shack while
              > > > working. HAMCap shows 30m good daytime (generally now).
              > > >
              > > > 73. Finn/LA7UM

              > > Okay Fin,
              > >
              > > I have OFCD 80-10m but seems 10 Mhz area is oka vith ATU.
              > > SO I'm now QRV v4 1045.5 MHz USB and calling you or CQ / intermittent
              > > action.
              > >

              > > CU SN!
              > >
              > > --
              > > 73 OH7TE Yussuf
              > > *** JAWA dvoudobý - Èeská mechanická muzika! ***

            • truckerdon1949
              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 19, 2013
                For your info, I gave a holler on 10.145.5 a few times yesterday. I will also try a few times during the day. This will be done between the Honey Do List.

                73

                Don
                VA7DGP

                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 19, 2013
                  Don. No hear so far. I still sit a few couple of days for some norwegian tests. Germany and Finland heard exellent. Also short local tests 40m and 60m.
                  80m too noisy background.

                  In easter a totally other drill.

                  Don't expect too much. G5RV and ca 40W

                  73 Finn/LA7UM

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 19, 2013
                    You never know. I too have a 130 Center fed horizontal antenna.  Calling cq on 30 m