Re: [V4Protocol] Re: Net control using V4Chat and BELL

  • Alex Shafarenko
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013

      On 12 Mar 2013, at 14:02, apis.mellifera@... wrote:

      Very nice would be to have a couple of freq. and times when we have a net with v4 users.

      Hear hear

      Alex M0SFR
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
        Rick. Believe it, I understand the impact of the loss of Vic. My suggestion is kind of "BELLs and wistles".... Also charaterset UTF8 in due time would be handy.

        But I don't understand that you can have time for doing anything else than programming. Perhaps wife is steering the car all the time so no conflict, and you are a back seat "programmer" when on the road, hihi.

        Take it as mere suggestion at a time I remember it, for perhaps doing it when times comes.

        73. Finn/LA7UM

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
          I agree. Finding some one is hit and more like miss

          Don
          va7dgp

          On Tuesday, March 12, 2013, Alex Shafarenko wrote:

          On 12 Mar 2013, at 14:02, apis.mellifera@... wrote:

          Very nice would be to have a couple of freq. and times when we have a net with v4 users.

          Hear hear

          Alex M0SFR

        • Ian Wade G3NRW
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 12, 2013
            From: Don Poaps <va7dgp@...>
            Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2013 Time: 10:30:12

            >I agree. Finding some one is hit and more like miss

            The one-stop watering hole for arranging digital skeds is:

            http://www.obriensweb.com/sked/index.php?board=digitalradio

            It is in good use every day. Just post a message there, and you will be
            talking V4 in a matter of minutes!

            Also take a look at the 30m Band Utilization Chart to see where V4 fits
            in on 30m:

            Ian, G3NRW

            The 30m Band Utilization Chart:

            The UK 60m Band Utilization Chart: