Re: [V4Protocol] 14.073

    Message 1 of 23 , Mar 9, 2013
      I've dropped downtown 40 m. 7073

      Later

      Don va7dgp

      On Saturday, March 9, 2013, Don Poaps wrote:
      I'm parked on 14.117.5 calling CQ

      On Saturday, March 9, 2013, POB wrote:

      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "mike.k0ter" <stansberrymj@...> wrote:

      > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "POB" <bozo1945@> wrote:
      > >
      > > It seems to me that the above frequency is shall we say polluted with many varities of digital modes and of course all stations pile in this small space leaving v4 in the same situation.
      > >
      > > I myself would suggest for all v4 activity to move up frequency on 20 meters into a quiet zone such as 14.107.5 to get away from the circus of digital modes.
      >
      > 14.107.5 is within the 14.1005-14.112 segment allocated by
      > the FCC for automatically controlled stations and is used
      > by WL2K stations. It might be better to choose a frequency
      > above 14.112.
      >
      > 73, Mike, K0TER

      You are probably right,not sure of a frequency, but it is a mess on 20 and tonight pactor robots everywhere up to 14114 at moment.
      quiet around 14.117.50 maybe better.....
      POB/K8LEN

      Recent Activity:

      Message 2 of 23 , Apr 28, 2013
        I noticed K7LRB and K7KEV on 14.065. I try to connect to K7LRB but to much PSK in the transmit frame

        Sent from my iPod
        Don Poaps
        va7dgp@...