RE: [V4Protocol] Re: Monitoring V4 Chat 14106.5 Dial / 14108 Center

  • Rick Westerfield
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2013

      We had a connection on my end but we never seemed to proceed to actually moving words . . .

      Rick KH2DF

      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 9, 2013
        I did see a faint signal but nothing on my end.

        Could be the band drifting off to nana land

        Don

        On Saturday, March 9, 2013, Rick Westerfield wrote:

        We had a connection on my end but we never seemed to proceed to actually moving words . . .

        Rick KH2DF

        > Somebody give me a try on 14106.5 dial / 14108 center freq. It has been
        > a while and it would be nice to make a few contacts with V4 Chat
        >

        > Rick KH2DF

      • truckerdon1949
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 9, 2013
          *** Calling CQ de VA7DGP @ 2013/03/09 22:21:59.937*** DISCONNECTED ARQ Timeout ... Outbound buffer purged. @ 2013/03/09 22:23:02.437
          *** Sending CWID DE VA7DGP @ 2013/03/09 22:23:02.437
          pt4c#r:z:M-z[@*** CONNECTED TO KH2DF @ 2013/03/09 22:23:28.62
          *** DISCONNECTED ARQ Timeout... Outbound buffer purged. @ 2013/03/09 22:24:58.93
          *** Sending CWID DE VA7DGP @ 2013/03/09 22:24:58.93

          --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Westerfield" <r_lwesterfield@...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >

          > Somebody give me a try on 14106.5 dial / 14108 center freq. It has been
          > a while and it would be nice to make a few contacts with V4 Chat
          >

          > Rick KH2DF

        • F S
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 11, 2013
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 11, 2013
              Nothing came across. I won't be on till tomorrow. I'm having coffee with AB4OJ/VA7OJ in North Vancouver. He's not into Digital and I am. Go figure.

              73

              Don VA7DGP