  • POB
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 9 11:41 AM
      Conditions must be down been calling but a robot attacked me on the frequency<they should be illegal> will leave on for a while it is 1940 no...
      POB/K8LEN
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 9 11:49 AM
        Would that be 14.107.5 ?? Or 14.073

        I notice a lot of digital signals on 14.073. Nothing that V4 recognized.

        Don VA7DGP

        Will be on at 22:00 UTC give or take