Greetings

  • truckerdon1949
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 9, 2013
      I finally unzipped V4 program.

      I'll be parked on 7.073 and 80 m. After the Satern Net on 14.065 I'll jump over to 14.073. see who is on.

      I did notice a Station call CQ on 40 m. I went to copy his call sign and V 4 crashed and I lost the call sign. That was the 1 only station I saw last night.

      in a posting. 14.105 Pactor stations sit on that freq. These can guys can link into VHF and UHF Packet stations. There's Node in Colorado and the some are in Newfoundland and on the east coast.

      I'm not sure how much QRM you will get with that group and V4 just my 00.02 worth.

      73 from the new kid

      Don VA7DGP