RE: [Bulk] RE: [V4Protocol] 60 meters anyone ?

  • Eugene Morgan
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 25 2:05 AM

      Hi Chris,

      Thanks for the info.

      I was very pleased with our QSO on 5 MHz using V4Chat. I got my new NoV in January and have had a number of QSO’s on 60m using PSK31, PSK63 and CW (my favourite mode).

      Conditions here yesterday were not good – though I did pick up some of your QSO. As you say, conditions improved towards the end of the contact. I have been using my long wire and SG230 for years – it is only up about 6m but for some reason works very on all HF bands.

      In am very interested in V4Chat – in fact, I am very interested in ALL digi-modes – and I hope we can make contact again on 60m in V4.

      73 de Eugene/G4AIU