Where to look for V4Chat

  • nr5g
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 12, 2013
      Are there any other frequencies on 20 meters besides 14.073 where stations are hanging out when operating in V4chat Mode?
    • Leo yudysky
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 13, 2013
        Good question, I don't know of any channels on 20 meters either.  14.073 is pretty light on v4, I hear more Oliva and Feld Hell in there but usually its just off to the side.  I've even had one Oliva qso land right on top of me and still maintained my qso on V4.

        Leo
        kf7oni
        whitefish, mt.