Re: [V4Protocol] Registering V4 and WINMOR

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
      Demetre,

      Try this. In your V4Chat directory you will find a file called V4 TCN.ini.  Open that up with a text editor (word pad etc)
      Make sure the following two lines are in there:

      Registration=53394087D12CF34431EB6BFEE1234556  <<< Put the registration hex code for YOUR call sign here if not already there

      Registration Email Sent=True   <<<< This should stop the popup

      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 12, 2013
        --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Rick Muething" wrote:

        > Demetre,
        >
        > Try this. In your V4Chat directory you will find a file called V4 TCN.ini. Open that up with a text editor (word pad etc)
        > Make sure the following two lines are in there:
        >

        > Registration=53394087D12CF34431EB6BFEE1234556 <<< Put the registration hex code for YOUR call sign here if not already there
        >
        > Registration Email Sent=True <<<< This should stop the popup

        Hi Rick,

        The Registration line with the proper registration code for my callsign was there already, but not the Registration Email Sent=True line, so I just added it at the end of the file and this did the trick.

        Thanks a lot.

        73 de Demetre SV1UY