QRV V4 14073

  • Juhani
    Message 1 of 9 , Feb 8, 2013
      73 "Yussi" OH7TE
    • Juhani
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 15, 2013
        73 "Yussuf" OH7TE
        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
          Yussuf. Today and maybe some days for other tests I'll sit on 10145,5 Dial in ARQ. You may test a line ARQ. Some in and out of the shack while working. HAMCap shows 30m good daytime (generally now).

          73. Finn/LA7UM

          --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Juhani" <yufenau@...> wrote:

          > 73 "Yussuf" OH7TE

        • Yussuf
          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
            2013/3/18 la7um <la7um@...>

            Yussuf. Today and maybe some days for other tests I'll sit on 10145,5 Dial in ARQ. You may test a line ARQ. Some in and out of the shack while working. HAMCap shows 30m good daytime (generally now).

            73. Finn/LA7UM

            --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Juhani" <yufenau@...> wrote:

            > 73 "Yussuf" OH7TE

            Okay Fin,

            I have OFCD 80-10m but seems 10 Mhz area is oka vith ATU.
            SO I'm now QRV v4 1045.5 MHz USB and calling you or CQ / intermittent action.

            CU SN!

            --
            73 OH7TE Yussuf
            *** JAWA dvoudobý - Česká mechanická muzika! ***

            Message 5 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
              Yussuf, so far no hear, but from Oslo to Finland is a "starting time now 1000UTC. Next hour and onwards HAMCap shows normally stronger signals.

              20m on 1200UTC Seems best, but I am on 10145,5 dial.

              Usually the 40m RMSs near Helsinki are good here, so 40m (or in between) probably is theoretichal usable frequencies. Not so good just now, so conds not good I think.

              Tuned G5RV here.

              Finn

              Message 6 of 9 , Mar 18, 2013
                Wow, Yussuf. What super 30m 5.9 links we had, and still have even if 40m RMS Winmor close by was marginal (4.0). My turn having a walk, hi.
                73 Finn/LA7UM

                --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "la7um" <la7um@...> wrote:

                > Yussuf, so far no hear, but from Oslo to Finland is a "starting time now 1000UTC. Next hour and onwards HAMCap shows normally stronger signals.
                >
                > 20m on 1200UTC Seems best, but I am on 10145,5 dial.
                >
                > Usually the 40m RMSs near Helsinki are good here, so 40m (or in between) probably is theoretichal usable frequencies. Not so good just now, so conds not good I think.
                >
                > Tuned G5RV here.
                >
                > Finn
                >
                > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, Yussuf <yufenau@> wrote:
                > >
                > > 2013/3/18 la7um <la7um@>
                > >
                > > > **
                > > >

                > > > Yussuf. Today and maybe some days for other tests I'll sit on 10145,5 Dial
                > > > in ARQ. You may test a line ARQ. Some in and out of the shack while
                > > > working. HAMCap shows 30m good daytime (generally now).
                > > >
                > > > 73. Finn/LA7UM

                > > Okay Fin,
                > >
                > > I have OFCD 80-10m but seems 10 Mhz area is oka vith ATU.
                > > SO I'm now QRV v4 1045.5 MHz USB and calling you or CQ / intermittent
                > > action.
                > >

                > > CU SN!
                > >
                > > --
                > > 73 OH7TE Yussuf
                > > *** JAWA dvoudobý - Èeská mechanická muzika! ***

              • truckerdon1949
                Message 7 of 9 , Mar 19, 2013
                  For your info, I gave a holler on 10.145.5 a few times yesterday. I will also try a few times during the day. This will be done between the Honey Do List.

                  73

                  Don
                  VA7DGP

                  Message 8 of 9 , Mar 19, 2013
                    Don. No hear so far. I still sit a few couple of days for some norwegian tests. Germany and Finland heard exellent. Also short local tests 40m and 60m.
                    80m too noisy background.

                    In easter a totally other drill.

                    Don't expect too much. G5RV and ca 40W

                    73 Finn/LA7UM

                    Message 9 of 9 , Mar 19, 2013
                      You never know. I too have a 130 Center fed horizontal antenna.  Calling cq on 30 m