Re: [V4Protocol] QRV now 14073

  • Ron Wenig
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
      Hi Yussi,

      Sorry I wasn't able to make a connect with you.  I did see your connect request but your signal was light, but I did manage to wake a couple of people up :-)

      Had nice qso with NR5G and W4WEB.  We all were asking where all of the V4 activity was.  It's really been quiet and V4 is such a fun mode to work.  Thanks guys for the V4 contacts.

      73, Ron ny3j

      On 02/05/2013 10:08 AM, Juhani wrote:

      until 18 UTC

    • Yussuf
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
        2013/2/5 Ron Wenig <rwenig@...>

        Hi Yussi,

        Sorry I wasn't able to make a connect with you.  I did see your connect request but your signal was light, but I did manage to wake a couple of people up :-)

        Had nice qso with NR5G and W4WEB.  We all were asking where all of the V4 activity was.  It's really been quiet and V4 is such a fun mode to work.  Thanks guys for the V4 contacts.

        73, Ron ny3j

        On 02/05/2013 10:08 AM, Juhani wrote:

        until 18 UTC

        Hi Ron et al,

        I heard/copy  abt "Phid... County.." but seem condx going down.
        I use only OFCD and abt 500W out.
        Tomorrow QRV again, I look at VOAPROP for good time enough and send info again via V4 msg when QRV on 20 or 10m.

        --
        73 OH7TE "Yussuf"
        *** JAWA dvoudobý - Česká mechanická muzika! ***

      • WD9DUI
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
          will be on for a while looking for sigs...
          Gary WD9DUI

          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013

            Will try 7073 tonight...
            Gary