QRV now 14073

  • Juhani
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
      until 18 UTC
    • Ron Wenig
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
        Hi Yussi,

        Sorry I wasn't able to make a connect with you.  I did see your connect request but your signal was light, but I did manage to wake a couple of people up :-)

        Had nice qso with NR5G and W4WEB.  We all were asking where all of the V4 activity was.  It's really been quiet and V4 is such a fun mode to work.  Thanks guys for the V4 contacts.

        73, Ron ny3j

        On 02/05/2013 10:08 AM, Juhani wrote:

        until 18 UTC

      • Yussuf
        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
          2013/2/5 Ron Wenig <rwenig@...>

          Hi Yussi,

          Sorry I wasn't able to make a connect with you.  I did see your connect request but your signal was light, but I did manage to wake a couple of people up :-)

          Had nice qso with NR5G and W4WEB.  We all were asking where all of the V4 activity was.  It's really been quiet and V4 is such a fun mode to work.  Thanks guys for the V4 contacts.

          73, Ron ny3j

          On 02/05/2013 10:08 AM, Juhani wrote:

          until 18 UTC

          Hi Ron et al,

          I heard/copy  abt "Phid... County.." but seem condx going down.
          I use only OFCD and abt 500W out.
          Tomorrow QRV again, I look at VOAPROP for good time enough and send info again via V4 msg when QRV on 20 or 10m.

          --
          73 OH7TE "Yussuf"
          *** JAWA dvoudobý - Česká mechanická muzika! ***

        • WD9DUI
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013
            will be on for a while looking for sigs...
            Gary WD9DUI

            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 5, 2013

              Will try 7073 tonight...
              Gary