Re: [V4Protocol] Re: New User Questions!

  • Dick Lamberson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
      Sorry, I was there only until 7 p.m. as my message stated.  I use USB for digital modes.
      I'll be available most of the day and evening tomorrow if you need to set up a sked.
      73,
      Dick, W4WEB
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
        Never mind! You said "until 7" not "at 7". Thanks. Perhaps another time.

        Bob, KK4LAC

        --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "kk4lac@..." wrote:

        > Great! Trying now. USB or Digital on the rig?
        >
        > Bob - KK4LAC
        >
        > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Lamberson" wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi Bob - i could listen for you on 7073-7074 now until about 7 p.m. e.t. if you want to give it another try - it works very good for me.
        > > 73
        > > Dick, w4web

      • WD9DUI
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
          Ok will be looking for station on 7073, as on now... 5:35L
          73
          Gary wd9dui

          Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 4:34 PM

          Lamberson"  wrote:

          > > Hi Bob - i could listen for
          you on 7073-7074 now until about 7 p.m. e.t. if you want to give it another try - it works very good for me.
          > > 73
          > > Dick, w4web

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional