Re: New User Questions!

  • kk4lac@rocketmail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
      Great! Trying now. USB or Digital on the rig?

      Bob - KK4LAC

      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Lamberson" wrote:

      > Hi Bob - i could listen for you on 7073-7074 now until about 7 p.m. e.t. if you want to give it another try - it works very good for me.
      > 73
      > Dick, w4web

    • Dick Lamberson
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
        Sorry, I was there only until 7 p.m. as my message stated.  I use USB for digital modes.
        I'll be available most of the day and evening tomorrow if you need to set up a sked.
        73,
        Dick, W4WEB

      • kk4lac@rocketmail.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
          Never mind! You said "until 7" not "at 7". Thanks. Perhaps another time.

          Bob, KK4LAC

          --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "kk4lac@..." wrote:

          > Great! Trying now. USB or Digital on the rig?
          >
          > Bob - KK4LAC
          >
          > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Lamberson" wrote:
          > >
          > > Hi Bob - i could listen for you on 7073-7074 now until about 7 p.m. e.t. if you want to give it another try - it works very good for me.
          > > 73
          > > Dick, w4web

        • WD9DUI
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
            Ok will be looking for station on 7073, as on now... 5:35L
            73
            Gary wd9dui

            Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 4:34 PM

            Lamberson"  wrote:

            > > Hi Bob - i could listen for
            you on 7073-7074 now until about 7 p.m. e.t. if you want to give it another try - it works very good for me.
            > > 73
            > > Dick, w4web

            <*> Your email settings:
                Individual Email | Traditional