Re: [V4Protocol] New User Questions!

  • Dick Lamberson
    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
      Hi Bob - i could listen for you on 7073-7074 now until about 7 p.m. e.t. if you want to give it another try - it works very good for me.
      73
      Dick, w4web

      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
        Great! Trying now. USB or Digital on the rig?

        Bob - KK4LAC

        --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Lamberson" wrote:

        > Hi Bob - i could listen for you on 7073-7074 now until about 7 p.m. e.t. if you want to give it another try - it works very good for me.
        > 73
        > Dick, w4web

      • Dick Lamberson
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
          Sorry, I was there only until 7 p.m. as my message stated.  I use USB for digital modes.
          I'll be available most of the day and evening tomorrow if you need to set up a sked.
          73,
          Dick, W4WEB

        • kk4lac@rocketmail.com
          Message 4 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
            Never mind! You said "until 7" not "at 7". Thanks. Perhaps another time.

            Bob, KK4LAC

            --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "kk4lac@..." wrote:

            > Great! Trying now. USB or Digital on the rig?
            >
            > Bob - KK4LAC
            >
            > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Dick Lamberson" wrote:
            > >
            > > Hi Bob - i could listen for you on 7073-7074 now until about 7 p.m. e.t. if you want to give it another try - it works very good for me.
            > > 73
            > > Dick, w4web

          • WD9DUI
            Message 5 of 7 , Jan 13, 2013
              Ok will be looking for station on 7073, as on now... 5:35L
              73
              Gary wd9dui

              Sent: Sunday, January 13, 2013 4:34 PM

              Lamberson"  wrote:

              > > Hi Bob - i could listen for
              you on 7073-7074 now until about 7 p.m. e.t. if you want to give it another try - it works very good for me.
              > > 73
              > > Dick, w4web

              <*> Your email settings:
                  Individual Email | Traditional