Re: Flex...delay

  • palmdalesteve
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 25, 2012
      Kirk

      Thanks, that was it, my latency in VAC was set to something outehr than 0. Set to 0 and fixed my issue.

      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk.harding@...> wrote:

      > I run V4 using my 5000 and have no problem with delay. First off, within
      > PWSDR setup, be sure you set latency to 0. Do this in both the General tab
      > as well as Audio/VAC tab. I run all buffers at 1024 but this is somewhat
      > dependent upon the type of computer you are using. I'm using an I7 running
      > Win7 Ultimate. X64. With my setup, I see anywhere from 35ms to 135ms V4
      > latency. If you continue to have problems send me a direct email and
      > include your telephone number along with a good time to contact you. I'll
      > talk you through the setup. Email address is in QRZ.
      >

      > Merry Christmas,
      >

      > Kirk, K6KAR
      >
      > Niceville, FL

    • Kirk
      Message 2 of 7 , Dec 25, 2012

        OK, glad you got it fixed.  Bye the way, please include your name and call.

        Thanks,

        Kirk, K6KAR

        Thanks, that was it, my latency in VAC was set to something outehr than 0. Set to 0 and fixed my issue.

        --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk.harding@...> wrote:

        > I run V4 using my 5000 and have no problem with delay. First off, within
        > PWSDR setup, be sure you set latency to 0. Do this in both the General tab
        > as well as Audio/VAC tab. I run all buffers at 1024 but this is somewhat
        > dependent upon the type of computer you are using. I'm using an I7 running
        > Win7 Ultimate. X64. With my setup, I see anywhere from 35ms to 135ms V4
        > latency. If you continue to have problems send me a direct email and
        > include your telephone number along with a good time to contact you. I'll
        > talk you through the setup. Email address is in QRZ.
        >

        > Merry Christmas,
        >

        > Kirk, K6KAR
        >
        > Niceville, FL

      • palmdalesteve
        Message 3 of 7 , Dec 25, 2012
          Kirk

          Thanks again for the help.

          Steve N6CRR

          --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Kirk" <kirk.harding@...> wrote:

          > OK, glad you got it fixed. Bye the way, please include your name and call.
          >

          > Thanks,
          >

          > Kirk, K6KAR

        • WD9DUI
          Message 4 of 7 , Dec 25, 2012
            *** CONNECT REQUEST CQ de K0WL @ 2012/12/25 20:53:00.932
            connected, but think due to poor condx  no data passed?
            Gary