Re: 40M sigs

  • palmdalesteve
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
      Dave

      Thanks, going to have to sort out a TX/RX delay issue on my Flex lashup. Not sure what is going on, but I'm up in the 350 ms range, which is about 100 ms too much. I do appreciate the report.

    • wb0kgn@q.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
        Allow me to share my ignorance.  While the TS480 is designed to use (digital) vox for digimodes, some software will also issue a software command to key the ptt line.  DM780 for example.   Flex is way too complicated for me.