Re: [V4Protocol] 40M sigs

  • Steve Michaels
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
      RRR

      On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Dick Lamberson <w4web@...> wrote:

      I heard you and N6CRR but too much qrm nearby to allow a connect.
      73,
      Dick

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
        Dave

        Thanks, going to have to sort out a TX/RX delay issue on my Flex lashup. Not sure what is going on, but I'm up in the 350 ms range, which is about 100 ms too much. I do appreciate the report.

      • wb0kgn@q.com
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
          Allow me to share my ignorance.  While the TS480 is designed to use (digital) vox for digimodes, some software will also issue a software command to key the ptt line.  DM780 for example.   Flex is way too complicated for me.