Re: [V4Protocol] 40M sigs

  • Steve Michaels
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
      onitoring and calling CQ now...

      de N4AY

      On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:06 PM, WD9DUI <wd9dui@...> wrote:

      See a signal but it is weak here on the left coast....
      Gary

      Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 4:57 PM
      Subject: Re: [V4Protocol] Re: What freq on 40 Meters?

      Someone there now, 7073

      On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:55 PM, palmdalesteve <se.oneal@...> wrote:

      Thanks, I've give that try.

      --- In mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com, "Dick Lamberson" <w4web@...> wrote:

      > try 7073

    • Steve Michaels
      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
        RRR

        On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:34 PM, Dick Lamberson <w4web@...> wrote:

        I heard you and N6CRR but too much qrm nearby to allow a connect.
        73,
        Dick

        Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 4:57 PM

        Someone there now, 7073

        On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:55 PM, palmdalesteve <se.oneal@...> wrote:

        Thanks, I've give that try.

        --- In mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com, "Dick Lamberson" <w4web@...> wrote:

        > try 7073

      • palmdalesteve
        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
          Dave

          Thanks, going to have to sort out a TX/RX delay issue on my Flex lashup. Not sure what is going on, but I'm up in the 350 ms range, which is about 100 ms too much. I do appreciate the report.

        • wb0kgn@q.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
            Allow me to share my ignorance.  While the TS480 is designed to use (digital) vox for digimodes, some software will also issue a software command to key the ptt line.  DM780 for example.   Flex is way too complicated for me.