Re: [V4Protocol] 40M sigs

  • Dick Lamberson
    Message 1 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
      I heard you and N6CRR but too much qrm nearby to allow a connect.
      73,
      Dick

      Message 2 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
        onitoring and calling CQ now...

        de N4AY

        Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 4:57 PM

        Message 3 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
          RRR

          Sent: Monday, December 24, 2012 4:57 PM

          Someone there now, 7073

          On Mon, Dec 24, 2012 at 7:55 PM, palmdalesteve <se.oneal@...> wrote:

          Thanks, I've give that try.

          --- In mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com, "Dick Lamberson" <w4web@...> wrote:

          > try 7073

        • palmdalesteve
          Message 4 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
            Dave

            Thanks, going to have to sort out a TX/RX delay issue on my Flex lashup. Not sure what is going on, but I'm up in the 350 ms range, which is about 100 ms too much. I do appreciate the report.

          • wb0kgn@q.com
            Message 5 of 10 , Dec 24, 2012
              Allow me to share my ignorance.  While the TS480 is designed to use (digital) vox for digimodes, some software will also issue a software command to key the ptt line.  DM780 for example.   Flex is way too complicated for me.