Re: [V4Protocol] Re: V4 sked

  • Paul Harris
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
      The software is a free download from V4 Protocol in yahooo groups. You have to join the group if i remember rightly and download it from there.  Paul KB2VEC

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
        Listening 14.073 now...

        De N4ay

        The software is a free download from V4 Protocol in yahooo groups. You have to join the group if i remember rightly and download it from there.  Paul KB2VEC

        Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

        > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC

      • Leo yudysky
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
          Kb2vec Paul,
          I saw your connect request on my station but I was downstairs at the time, so the path was good, equipment is working.
          kf7oni
          Leo