Re: [V4Protocol] Re: V4 sked

  • Anton Mandos
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
      Hello ,

      Did not realize that this is software you have to pay for.

      I was SWL manager of the national amateur radio societies of
      Holland and Belgium, contest manager of the UBA, 12 years club president,
      35 years organising Jamboree on the Air, gave at least 50 presentations
      in radio clubs, wrote numerous articles for radio amateur magazines,
      manning stands for radio clubs on all kinds of occasions, etc. etc.
      Never ever ask any payment for that.

      Now I am a volunteer for the Doctors without Borders who in my opinion
      deserve my personal and financial support just as much or even more than
      the emergency organisation the payment of this software is benefiting from.

      Good luck with the hobby!

      73, Anton
      ON6NL

      "Looking for a robust keyboard mode software for communication
      on HF by medical staff"

      Anton Mandos
      ON6NL

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
        Anton,

        I don't believe there is any charge for V4 but if you want to donate to the development it's
        appreciated.

        Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
        Happy hamming.

        73,
        Fred, W1WYC

        On 12/24/12, Anton Mandos<anton6nl@...> wrote:

        Hello ,

        Did not realize that this is software you have to pay for.

        I was SWL manager of the national amateur radio societies of
        Holland and Belgium, contest manager of the UBA, 12 years club president,
        35 years organising Jamboree on the Air, gave at least 50 presentations
        in radio clubs, wrote numerous articles for radio amateur magazines,
        manning stands for radio clubs on all kinds of occasions, etc. etc.
        Never ever ask any payment for that.

        Now I am a volunteer for the Doctors without Borders who in my opinion
        deserve my personal and financial support just as much or even more than
        the emergency organisation the payment of this software is benefiting from.

        Good luck with the hobby!

        73, Anton
        ON6NL

        "Looking for a robust keyboard mode software for communication
        on HF by medical staff"

        Anton Mandos
        ON6NL

        Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

        > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Paul Harris

          Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

          > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Steve Michaels
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
            Listening 14.073 now...

            De N4ay

            The software is a free download from V4 Protocol in yahooo groups. You have to join the group if i remember rightly and download it from there.  Paul KB2VEC

            Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

            > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC

          • Leo yudysky
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
              Kb2vec Paul,
              I saw your connect request on my station but I was downstairs at the time, so the path was good, equipment is working.
              kf7oni
              Leo