Re: [V4Protocol] Re: V4 sked

  • Leo yudysky
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 23, 2012
      Its 3:27pm mst I'm on 14.075 just gave you a call will keep paging.
      Leo

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 23, 2012
        Paul, I got 22:39 utc, just swung the beam to you and made one call and listening.  Here some jt65 off to the side.

        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 23, 2012
          I'll keep the radio on, but haven't heard anyone on v4 mode, just Oliva and Jt65 off to the side.
          Leo

          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
            Hello ,

            Did not realize that this is software you have to pay for.

            I was SWL manager of the national amateur radio societies of
            Holland and Belgium, contest manager of the UBA, 12 years club president,
            35 years organising Jamboree on the Air, gave at least 50 presentations
            in radio clubs, wrote numerous articles for radio amateur magazines,
            manning stands for radio clubs on all kinds of occasions, etc. etc.
            Never ever ask any payment for that.

            Now I am a volunteer for the Doctors without Borders who in my opinion
            deserve my personal and financial support just as much or even more than
            the emergency organisation the payment of this software is benefiting from.

            Good luck with the hobby!

            73, Anton
            ON6NL

            "Looking for a robust keyboard mode software for communication
            on HF by medical staff"

            Anton Mandos
            ON6NL

            Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

            > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC
            >

            > ________________________________

          • Fred Garside
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
              Anton,

              I don't believe there is any charge for V4 but if you want to donate to the development it's
              appreciated.

              Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
              Happy hamming.

              73,
              Fred, W1WYC

              On 12/24/12, Anton Mandos<anton6nl@...> wrote:

              Hello ,

              Did not realize that this is software you have to pay for.

              I was SWL manager of the national amateur radio societies of
              Holland and Belgium, contest manager of the UBA, 12 years club president,
              35 years organising Jamboree on the Air, gave at least 50 presentations
              in radio clubs, wrote numerous articles for radio amateur magazines,
              manning stands for radio clubs on all kinds of occasions, etc. etc.
              Never ever ask any payment for that.

              Now I am a volunteer for the Doctors without Borders who in my opinion
              deserve my personal and financial support just as much or even more than
              the emergency organisation the payment of this software is benefiting from.

              Good luck with the hobby!

              73, Anton
              ON6NL

              "Looking for a robust keyboard mode software for communication
              on HF by medical staff"

              Anton Mandos
              ON6NL

              Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

              > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC
              >

              > ________________________________

            • Paul Harris

                Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

                > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC
                >

                > ________________________________

              • Steve Michaels
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
                  Listening 14.073 now...

                  De N4ay

                  The software is a free download from V4 Protocol in yahooo groups. You have to join the group if i remember rightly and download it from there.  Paul KB2VEC

                  Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

                  > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC

                • Leo yudysky
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
                    Kb2vec Paul,
                    I saw your connect request on my station but I was downstairs at the time, so the path was good, equipment is working.
                    kf7oni
                    Leo