Re: [V4Protocol] V4 sked

  • Paul Harris
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 22, 2012
      Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC

      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 23, 2012
        Now on 14.075 USB

        Mike n6kzb

        --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, Paul Harris <kb2vec@...> wrote:

        > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC
        >

        > ________________________________

      • Paul Harris
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 23, 2012
          Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

          > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC
          >

          > ________________________________

        • Leo yudysky
          Message 4 of 13 , Dec 23, 2012
            Its 3:27pm mst I'm on 14.075 just gave you a call will keep paging.
            Leo

            Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

            --- In mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com, Paul Harris <kb2vec@...> wrote: > > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC > > > > ________________________________ > From: Leo yudysky <lyudysky@...> > To: "mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com" <mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com> > Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 5:40 PM > Subject: Re: [V4Protocol] V4 sked > > >   > Well Paul I would have liked to try it with you but I'm an hour late, been plowing snow.  > Leo > kf7oni > > From: kljkhg <kb2vec@...> > To: mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com > Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 3:32 PM > Subject: [V4Protocol] V4 sked > >   > Would like to try this mode. I am calling cq now on 14073 @ 2230 UTC. Will try again tomorrow if someone will give me a time and frequency I will be there. > Paul KB2VEC >
          • Leo yudysky
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 23, 2012
              Paul, I got 22:39 utc, just swung the beam to you and made one call and listening.  Here some jt65 off to the side.
              Leo

              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 23, 2012
                I'll keep the radio on, but haven't heard anyone on v4 mode, just Oliva and Jt65 off to the side.
                Leo

                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
                  Hello ,

                  Did not realize that this is software you have to pay for.

                  I was SWL manager of the national amateur radio societies of
                  Holland and Belgium, contest manager of the UBA, 12 years club president,
                  35 years organising Jamboree on the Air, gave at least 50 presentations
                  in radio clubs, wrote numerous articles for radio amateur magazines,
                  manning stands for radio clubs on all kinds of occasions, etc. etc.
                  Never ever ask any payment for that.

                  Now I am a volunteer for the Doctors without Borders who in my opinion
                  deserve my personal and financial support just as much or even more than
                  the emergency organisation the payment of this software is benefiting from.

                  Good luck with the hobby!

                  73, Anton
                  ON6NL

                  "Looking for a robust keyboard mode software for communication
                  on HF by medical staff"

                  Anton Mandos
                  ON6NL

                  Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

                  > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC
                  >

                  > ________________________________

                • Fred Garside
                  Message 8 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
                    Anton,

                    I don't believe there is any charge for V4 but if you want to donate to the development it's
                    appreciated.

                    Have a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
                    Happy hamming.

                    73,
                    Fred, W1WYC

                    On 12/24/12, Anton Mandos<anton6nl@...> wrote:

                    Hello ,

                    Did not realize that this is software you have to pay for.

                    I was SWL manager of the national amateur radio societies of
                    Holland and Belgium, contest manager of the UBA, 12 years club president,
                    35 years organising Jamboree on the Air, gave at least 50 presentations
                    in radio clubs, wrote numerous articles for radio amateur magazines,
                    manning stands for radio clubs on all kinds of occasions, etc. etc.
                    Never ever ask any payment for that.

                    Now I am a volunteer for the Doctors without Borders who in my opinion
                    deserve my personal and financial support just as much or even more than
                    the emergency organisation the payment of this software is benefiting from.

                    Good luck with the hobby!

                    73, Anton
                    ON6NL

                    "Looking for a robust keyboard mode software for communication
                    on HF by medical staff"

                    Anton Mandos
                    ON6NL

                    Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

                    > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC
                    >

                    > ________________________________

                  • Paul Harris

                      Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

                      > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC
                      >

                      > ________________________________

                    • Steve Michaels
                      Message 10 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
                        Listening 14.073 now...

                        De N4ay

                        The software is a free download from V4 Protocol in yahooo groups. You have to join the group if i remember rightly and download it from there.  Paul KB2VEC

                        Missed you just checked my email, but listening on14075right now 4:50  pm EST. Paul KB2VEC

                        > Okay Leo send me an email when you can be on the radio and I will be there. Paul KB2VEC

                      • Leo yudysky
                        Message 11 of 13 , Dec 24, 2012
                          Kb2vec Paul,
                          I saw your connect request on my station but I was downstairs at the time, so the path was good, equipment is working.
                          kf7oni
                          Leo