RE: [V4Protocol] Announcing CAT590: Generating and Monitoring TS-590S CAT Commands and Responses

  • Box SixteenHundred
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 1, 2012
      I had written a similar program for my TS-870S 5-6 years ago.

      I then wired up a sharp IR detector to an Arduino microprocessor and
      now use an old TV remote to control my radio from my recliner in
      the other room.

      A word of warning.

      Be very careful using tools like these.

      Entering an incorrect code or command or writing to the wrong eeprom
      location can cause the radio to be bricked.

      73 - Bill KA8VIT