Re: [V4Protocol] TA3EC Turkish Station

  • wd9dva@sbcglobal.net
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2012
      Hi John I'm assuming 1425 Z. What was the freq? 73 Ed WD9DVA
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 23, 2012
        Frequency 14.073 all times UTC here... The station was weak
        but printed out about three lines CQ call. Too much QRM and possibly
        he left the frequency before I got back to him.

        14.073 is very quiet here in Edinburgh . Maybe have to rig a 40 metre
        dipole:)

        John