TA3EC Turkish Station

  • gm4zqh
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 22, 2012
      TA3EC was heard calling on V4 at around 14:25 22nd Oct. Unfortunately
      we couldn t connect.

      John
    • wd9dva@sbcglobal.net
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 22, 2012
        Hi John I'm assuming 1425 Z. What was the freq? 73 Ed WD9DVA
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 23, 2012
          Frequency 14.073 all times UTC here... The station was weak
          but printed out about three lines CQ call. Too much QRM and possibly
          he left the frequency before I got back to him.

          14.073 is very quiet here in Edinburgh . Maybe have to rig a 40 metre
          dipole:)

          John