Registration

  • w8ozy
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26, 2012
      I am using V4CHAT version 1.0.4.0. I want to register the program.
      When I go through the process v4chat tries to open Outlook which I do not use. How do I register without Outlook?
      Thanks for all your good work!
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26, 2012
        V4 Auto registration uses your default Email client so that must be Outlook. You can also go to the ARSFI V4 registration site see the help file or About.

        Rick Muething, KN6KB

        I am using V4CHAT version 1.0.4.0. I want to register the program.
        When I go through the process v4chat tries to open Outlook which I do not use. How do I register without Outlook?
        Thanks for all your good work!

        No virus found in this message.