Re: [V4Protocol] Remove CQs from ADIF Log

    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 15, 2012
      Thanks Dave.  I am adding an option to the V4 Chat program to suppress the CQ logging.  Now in testing.

      Rick KN6KB

      Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2012 4:17 PM
      Subject: RE: [V4Protocol] Remove CQs from ADIF Log

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 15, 2012
        >>>AA6YQ comments below

        Thanks Dave. I am adding an option to the V4 Chat program to suppress the CQ logging. Now in testing.

        >>>DXKeeper will ignore (for award-tracking purposes) any QSO whose callsign is preceded with a ! This allows ops to record CQs and other non-QSO transmissions if desired. As long as you're adding options...

        73,

        Dave, AA6YQ

        <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxkeeper/Help/Configuration.htm#Defining or Eliminating Modes>

        <http://www.dxlabsuite.com/dxlabwiki/LotWModeMapping>

        73,

        Dave, AA6YQ

        Rick KN6KB

        No virus found in this message.
      • Glenn L. Roeser
        Message 3 of 10 , Aug 15, 2012
          Thanks Dave, and I agree with Rick, it seems to me all the other digital modes are accepted by LOTW they should have V4 as an accepted mode too.
          Very 73 to all, Glenn WB2LMV
        • Dave AA6YQ
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 15, 2012
            >>>AA6YQ comments below

            Thanks Dave, and I agree with Rick, it seems to me all the other digital
            modes are accepted by LOTW they should have V4 as an accepted mode too.

            >>>As I've previously posted, V4 QSOs can be uploaded to LotW by configuring
            TQSL to map the mode V4 to DATA.