Re: [V4Protocol] V4 vs ALE400

  • Glenn L. Roeser
    Message 1 of 12 , Aug 11, 2012
      I know that most who have read your post about the Chirp mode will be anxiously awaiting it's release! Me too! I know that as a digital mode operator I am always looking for the mode that can print signals which are way below the noise level. JT65 and WSPR prove that it can be done, but those are not good for chats, so there is always that trade off. (-= I also like the modes that are not too wide, with all the different modes, and we each have a favorite, we really need to be able to share the little bandwidth that we have without interfering with one another. PSK10 is VERY narrow but the throughput is VERY slow. So I'm ready when you are to start using the new Chirp!
      Very 73, Glenn