Actually seeing traffic

  • Sander Pool
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 11, 2012
      Hi,

      I left V4 running for a while as I was pulling weeds from the front
      yard. Not the best way to spend a Saturday morning in the blazing Sun
      but it had to be done.

      I see a partially legible conversation between WU2O and K6KAR. Cool.

      Sander W1SOP (CT)
    • sander_pool
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 11, 2012
        Sorry, that was on 14073 Dial.

        Sander W1SOP

      • dk3cw@xyz.de
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 11, 2012

          Sander,

          i doesnt received any call or callsign, but a short text fragment "ink it's worth p", dont know from whom.

          Will be on JT65 HF later on.

          vy 73 de Jakob DK3CW

          EmComm referee Frankfurt / Main (Germany)
          ARDF-unit Hessen
          www.mydarc.de/dk3cw

          When All Else Fails, Ham Radio Works

          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 11, 2012
            I'm getting a bit more of a capture while monitoring 14.073.  I may try a call when I see the frequency clear.  Otherwise, I will be on JT65A and Olivia modes at various moments of the day...

            73 de NW7US

            --
            Tomas David Hood (Amateur Radio, NW7US)
            <http://NW7US.us/>

            Contributing editor, Propagation Column:
             CQ Magazine, CQ VHF, Popular Communications

            Space Weather: <http://sunspotwatch.com/>

            Twitter Space WX : @hfradiospacewx
            Twitter NW7US : @NW7US

            Linux User #32405 - Since 1996

          • dk3cw@xyz.de

[...]

              ---
              Nutzen Sie freenet Mail optimal angepasst für Ihr iPhone, Android oder Nokia Handy auch von unterwegs.
              Alle Infos und Download unter freenetMail Apps
            • Facility 406 DM09
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 11, 2012
                : I left V4 running for a while as I was pulling weeds from the front
                : yard. Not the best way to spend a Saturday morning in the blazing Sun
                : but it had to be done.

                We pruned 175 trees in 111º heat...

                Hang in there, be careful.

                Kurt