Re: [V4Protocol] Calling CQ in V4 ARQ on 14073

  • Sander Pool
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 11, 2012
      Hi Jakob,

      my tuner problems were easily fixed by restarting my TS-2000 and
      tightening all antenna connections. I'm not sure yet what the root cause
      was but it's working again.

      I just called you with a 14073 dial frequency, 14074.5 CF, using 40W.
      Doing trans atlantic V4 on 5W would be great but from what little I know
      about it that's not likely to work. TJ65 is a different story of course :-)

      Sander W1SOP