  • WD9DUI
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 10, 2012

      Back from vacation... connect to N1Cl but no data... will be on and off tonight...
      Gary WD9DUI
    • Chris Long
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 10, 2012
        Yes, Gary, I could see your text perfectly, but my end would not transfer the text in my outgoing buffer. I may have too much latency on this end.

        Chris N1CL

        --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "WD9DUI" <wd9dui@...> wrote:

        > Back from vacation... connect to N1Cl but no data... will be on and off tonight...
        > Gary WD9DUI

      • WD9DUI
        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 10, 2012
          thanks for the call, you were the mystery person! hi hi
          see you later..
          73
          Gary

          Sent: Friday, August 10, 2012 5:20 PM
          Subject: [V4Protocol] Re: 14073

          Yes, Gary, I could see your text perfectly, but my end would not transfer the text in my outgoing buffer. I may have too much latency on this end.

          Chris N1CL

          --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "WD9DUI" <wd9dui@...> wrote:

          > Back from vacation... connect to N1Cl but no
          data... will be on and off tonight...
          > Gary
          WD9DUI

          <*> Your email settings:
              Individual Email | Traditional

          <*> To change settings online go to:
              (Yahoo! ID required)

          <*> To change settings via email:
              V4Protocol-digest@yahoogroups.com
              V4Protocol-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

              http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
        • WD9DUI
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 10, 2012
            Looking for contacts on 40M tonight, 7073.
            Gary WD9DUI
          • WD9DUI
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 12, 2012
              will be on 14073...

              From: WD9DUI
            • VE2HAR
              Message 6 of 17 , Feb 17, 2013
                Hi Glenn,
                I would like to have a sked on 30 meter for V4 mode.
                Please let me know.
                73 Bob, VE2HAR

                --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn L. Roeser" <hillbillietrace@...> wrote:

                > Thanks James,
                > I have been calling on 10.136 and 10.131 in the evening, but no contacts yet. I have had some success on 14.073 but the conditions have been very poor.
                > I was told that the mode is gaining in popularity, so there should be more of a chance as time goes on.
                > Very 73, Glenn WB2LMV
                >

                > >________________________________

              • Ron Wenig
                Message 7 of 17 , Feb 17, 2013
                  Bob,

                  I'm on 10.136, dial frequency, usb.

                  73, Ron ny3j

                  --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, "Glenn L. Roeser" wrote:

                  > Thanks James,
                  > I have been calling on 10.136 and 10.131 in the evening, but no contacts yet. I have had some success on 14.073 but the conditions have been very poor.
                  > I was told that the mode is gaining in popularity, so there should be more of a chance as time goes on.
                  > Very 73, Glenn WB2LMV
                  >

                  > >________________________________

                • ON2AD
                  Message 8 of 17 , Feb 17, 2013
                    Nothing to hear, because strong CW signal from IK3NWX/BEACON
                    Sri..

                    73 de Pat ON2AD

                    --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, Ron Wenig <rwenig@...> wrote:

                    > Bob,
                    >
                    > I'm on 10.136, dial frequency, usb.
                    >
                    > 73, Ron ny3j
                    >
                    > On 2/17/2013 8:14 AM, VE2HAR wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Hi Glenn,
                    > > I would like to have a sked on 30 meter for V4 mode.
                    > > Please let me know.
                    > > 73 Bob, VE2HAR
                    > >
                    > > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
                    > > <mailto:V4Protocol%40yahoogroups.com>, "Glenn L. Roeser" wrote:
                    > > >
                    > > > Thanks James,
                    > > > I have been calling on 10.136 and 10.131 in the evening, but no
                    > > contacts yet. I have had some success on 14.073 but the conditions
                    > > have been very poor.
                    > > > I was told that the mode is gaining in popularity, so there should
                    > > be more of a chance as time goes on.
                    > > > Very 73, Glenn WB2LMV

                  • Ron Wenig
                    Message 9 of 17 , Feb 17, 2013
                      Thanks Pat.  I guess the band is closed because I don't hear IK3NWX or anything else.

                      73, Ron ny3j

                      --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com, Ron Wenig wrote:

                      > Bob,
                      >
                      > I'm on 10.136, dial frequency, usb.
                      >
                      > 73, Ron ny3j
                      >
                      > On 2/17/2013 8:14 AM, VE2HAR wrote:
                      > >
                      > > Hi Glenn,
                      > > I would like to have a sked on 30 meter for V4 mode.
                      > > Please let me know.
                      > > 73 Bob, VE2HAR
                      > >
                      > > --- In V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com
                      > > , "Glenn L. Roeser" wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Thanks James,
                      > > > I have been calling on 10.136 and 10.131 in the evening, but no
                      > > contacts yet. I have had some success on 14.073 but the conditions
                      > > have been very poor.
                      > > > I was told that the mode is gaining in popularity, so there should
                      > > be more of a chance as time goes on.
                      > > > Very 73, Glenn WB2LMV

                    • Tom DF5JL
                      Message 10 of 17 , Feb 17, 2013
                        Concerning to IARU Region 1 rules digital modes are specified from
                        10.140 to 10.150 kHz. Therefore 10.143 kHz would be much better and free
                        of any beacon or stations using cw. Pat, you'll find me @10.143 and
                        14.073 in V4chat mostly at weekends. But send me a mail for an
                        appointment if you like (et zijn 125 km tuissen onsere QTHs, ik denk dat
                        de 40m band optimaal wil werken. En 80m band antenna heb ik met end van
                        04/2013).

                        IARU is discussing to harmonize the 30m band in region 1, 2 and 3,
                        because 10 MHz allows "interregional" traffic at day and night.

                        73, tot ziens de tom df5jl