Re: [V4Protocol] vericfation

    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7 10:05 AM
      Dan,
      I think I replied to it but if you do not hear confirmation please try again. I am in my RV and not at the computer all the time.  You are more than welcome to join the group.

      Rick Muething, KN6KB

      Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 12:57 PM
      Subject: [V4Protocol] vericfation

      just want to know if u hv received my request for joining ur v-4 group dan n3fcx

      No virus found in this message.