vericfation

  • daniel vernot
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
      just want to know if u hv received my request for joining ur v-4 group dan n3fcx
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 7, 2012
        Dan,
        I think I replied to it but if you do not hear confirmation please try again. I am in my RV and not at the computer all the time.  You are more than welcome to join the group.

        Rick Muething, KN6KB

        Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 12:57 PM
        Subject: [V4Protocol] vericfation

        just want to know if u hv received my request for joining ur v-4 group dan n3fcx

        No virus found in this message.