QSO's on Sunday July 29, 14.073 (Dial)

  • ab9ta
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2012
      OK,
      Tried to connect with KJ1J, but just couldn't get the link to be stable.. We were up and down a couple of times..
      I saw K1CKK in there for a few minutes, but wasn't able to try to connect..
      Had a nice QSO with KE1AF, Abel, even with the QSB that was going on..Signals were going from 599 to down in the noise.. Finally faded after a while though..
      By that point I had to get going..
      Fun Stuff!

      BTW I'm located near Chicago, EN51ww
      73!