Re: [V4Protocol] Ooops!

  • Brian Walker
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26, 2012
      Ok Kirk thanks. I did respond with hello to your own, but my station sent so many packets that I panicked. I thought I was stuck in some sort of loop Hi!. I guess it was just trying for an acknowledgment.  Obviously much harder than the vhf packet I used many moons ago. I'll try again tomorrow evening.  It's 22:13 here so packing it in for today. Cheers, and 73 for now.  Forgot about the ROS being a no no by the way.  Shame!

      Brian g0hdi
      New Forest, Hampshire