Calling cq on 14.073

  • BrianW
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2012
      Been monitoring FEC all afternoon and evening,calling periodically. Strong psk on 070 and rtty on 080, but nothing on waterfall for 073. Calling now on 14.073

      Brian (g0hdi)
    • Kirk, K6KAR
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 26, 2012

        Brain,

        I did hear you and at one point we connected but propagation doesn’t favor us.  Only received a few words.  Maybe some other time we can try this again.

        73,

        Kirk, K6KAR

        Niceville, FL