calling cq on 10131

  • Dick Lamberson
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 19, 2012

      @ 2230GMT - for about 1/2 hour
    • Dick Lamberson
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 22, 2012
        Trying 30 mtrs again for about 30 minutes
        anyone interested?
        Thanks,
        Dick, W4WEB
      • Kirk, K6KAR
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 22, 2012

          Dick,

          Just saw your email.  I’ll meet you on 10131 now, if you’re still available.  Will take me a couple of minutes to get out to my station and fire it up.  Let me know.

          Regards,

          Kirk, K6KAR

          Niceville, FL

          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 22, 2012
            Thanks Kirk but I had to leave about 4:55 so did not get your email on time.
            Maybe next time -
            73,