Re: FW: [V4Protocol] V4 Contact on 14073KHz

  • Abelard Encabo
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 19, 2012
      Hi Eugene , I also could hear you and got any text. But yes the link was broken so far.
      I worked some people in V4 days ago, but only in FEC mode. I have never been able
      to begin and finish a full qso as yet.
      See you again 73 de Abel

      2012/7/19 Eugene Morgan <G4AIU@...>

      Hi Abel,

      ( Not sure if this email actually got through – so I am resending)

      Hearing you on 14073KHz - we got connected @ 15:05:50 but link was broken.

      You sent ..." My name is Abel and Loc JN01 how copy? G4AIU de EA3AQS.
      I have called for several minutes but cannot connect - will monitor QRG.

      73 Eugene / G4AIU