V4 Contacts on 14073KHz.

  • Eugene Morgan
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 16 9:24 AM

      To 7X4DR and 9H1ZZ,

      Heard you both on V4 on 20m – my log says CONNECTED but the link was quickly broken due to QSB:

      7X4DR @ 15:42:55

      9H1ZZ @ 10:00:22

      I was running 40 watts.

      73 de Eugene / G4AIU

    • Robin Hodgson
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 16 10:18 AM
        Thanks Eugene.
         Glad you heard me....... I also got CONNECTED with you at 16:00:22 but the link then dropped.
        I am going to try V4 with another local ham here, so we can validate its use with strong signals first.
        Also saw 7X4DR calling CQ at 15:56:50.
        I am running 25 watts into an off-tuned 30 meter dipole! Maybe I should stick to 30 meters!

        73  Robin 9H1ZZ

        To: V4Protocol@yahoogroups.com