14074.5 KHz Today

  • ab9ta
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 14, 2012
      Hello!

      I was seeing both KD7ZD and K1CKK just now, but we just can't seem to get a connection that stays up... Signals from both stations are weak here near Chicago, plus there are some adjacent Olivia stations on both sides..

      73! Bill
      AB9TA
    • Phil Logan-Kelly
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 14, 2012
        Thanks Bill.  At least I know I was getting out.  I can generally be heard better than I can hear.  I’m running a vertical and of course that’s very noisy.

        73

        Phil
        KD7ZD