TS-590S Digital QuickStart updated to version 1.3

  • Ian Wade G3NRW
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2012
      I have just updated the Kenwood TS-590S Digital QuickStart to version
      1.3. The QuickStart explains in detail how to configure several of the
      most well-known digital packages (such as fldigi, MixW, Digipan etc) to
      work with the TS-590S.

      There are two additions to the previous version:
      ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
      1. A new section on setting up MixW for CAT control.

      2. A new section on choosing digital modes, by Scott Traurig, WU2O.

      To fetch the QuickStart, go to the TS-590S Resources Page:

      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm

      Scroll down to the "HOWTOs" section, then click on the link:

      "TS-590S HOWTO: Digital QuickStart".

      Ian, G3NRW

      The TS-590S Resources Page:
      http://homepage.ntlworld.com/wadei/ts-590s.htm